Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN for Streaming TV
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Roadhawk RH-1 not showing Google maps
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Roadhawk RH-1 not showing Google maps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Hardware and Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mcdig
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject: Roadhawk RH-1 not showing Google maps Reply with quote

I have a RH-1 which is working just fine but will not display the Google maps.
It seems that the path for the software to take is going to res://ieframe.dll/navcancl.htm#http://www.xdriven.co.kr/x-driven-googlemap.html but never seems to connect.
Does anyone now if the path is correct as I have tried to look at http://www.xdriven.co.kr/ but that will not open either. Maybe the path has changed, could anyone with a later version of Roadhawk have a look at their path please and let me know what it is.
Thanks.
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like it's using Internet Explorer as a system resource. Perhaps the software doesn't work properly with the latest version of IE that you're using?

Either that or, as you suggest, the xdriven site is no longer in use...
saxon8
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I wrote a little program to fix this issue. Nothing brilliant but hopefully breathes a bit more life into the RH-1. If you contact Martyn again he should be able to supply you with the software.

http://youtu.be/R4LSrz9GtbI

Regards,
Mcdig
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry not to have replied sooner, thanks for the link saxon8 my maps are now back up and running.
JR17
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: RH-1 Reply with quote

saxon8 wrote:
Hi,

I wrote a little program to fix this issue. Nothing brilliant but hopefully breathes a bit more life into the RH-1. If you contact Martyn again he should be able to supply you with the software.

http://youtu.be/R4LSrz9GtbI

Regards,

Hi Saxon8,
Martyn did indeed send me your routine, however the location cursor is stuck on the equator !
I'm assuming there may be some misreading somewhere or a corruption ?
All clips work fine with multiple satellites and full gps data.
Would be good to revive RH=1 if possible.

Regards
saxon8
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: RH-1 Reply with quote

JR17 wrote:

Hi Saxon8,
Martyn did indeed send me your routine, however the location cursor is stuck on the equator !

Regards

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that. It may be worth downloading the software again and trying the new options as I have just updated the program today (link via video above). As time passes and more people try it, I've come to realise that there are a few variations of the software knocking about. The current program now caters for seven versions of X-driven/Roadhawk from 1.0.7.3 to 1.0.7.9.

If you try the software and find that you are still having problems, reply here and I will take a look at your specific roadhawk software if you like as it may well be that you have yet another version I don't know about!

Apologies for the delay in replying, I popped in by chance but have now switched on notifications.

I have also uploaded an amateurish video instruction tutorial, again accessible by the above link.

Regards,
JR17
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: RH-1 Reply with quote

saxon8 wrote:
JR17 wrote:

Hi Saxon8,

Regards

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that. It may be worth downloading the software again and trying the new options as I have just updated the program today (link via video above). As time passes and more people try it, I've come to realise that there are a few variations of the software knocking about. The current program now caters for seven versions of X-driven/Roadhawk from 1.0.7.3 to 1.0.7.9.

If you try the software and find that you are still having problems, reply here and I will take a look at your specific roadhawk software if you like as it may well be that you have yet another version I don't know about!

Apologies for the delay in replying, I popped in by chance but have now switched on notifications.

I have also uploaded an amateurish video instruction tutorial, again accessible by the above link.

Regards,

Hi,
Many thanks for reply and update link.
My RH-1 is 1.0.7.6.
Loaded new routine.
All but 1.0.7.8 and 1.0.7.9 returned "X-Driver not loaded"
1.0.7.9. was same as earlier reported.
1.0.7.8 now has static map, no cursor.
Trust helpful feedback.

Regards

J
saxon8
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just uploaded a new version that gives a full screen map option on maximise. It also does away with the window being on top all the time (not sure that was annoying rather than useful).

Onto your problem. 2 things to check.

1. For that version your executable file should be named 'X-driven.exe'
2. Check the file version number is 1.0.7.6 (the product version no. should also be 1.0.7.6 but file version is the important one - yours maybe a new one).
3. If it's a Roadhawk camera it's definitely a version I don't know about and would need to check it. Please pm me an email address in this instance.

Regards,
saxon8
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uploaded a new version that should auto detect all known versions of roadhawk/X-driven.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Hardware and Software All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: