Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Music Control Setting
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Music Control Setting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CamerAlert on Apple Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CA_0815183504
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Music Control Setting Reply with quote

I normally plug my iphone 5 into my car for charging, playing music and hands free phone use via the radio and it links in to the car system

I then switch on Camera alert. If I am playing music from the phone I have to set the Cameralert music control to the note symbol and alerts play through the radio but if I change from playing music from my iphone to listening to the radio the alerts stop and I have to change the Cameralert setting to the phone speaker and it does not play through the radio. This makes it very hard to hear as it is in the glove box.

There is a third setting on the Cameralert system that does nor seem to do anything and is not described anywhere. Could this be the answer to my problem of having alerts through the radio whether listening to music or radio

I love the programme but find this very frustrating and would appreciate any help
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 3rd option uses bluetooth handsfree - so if you have a bluetooth handsfree for phonecalls in your car then it would use this.
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, this is mentioned in the updated manual here: http://www.cameralert.com/manual/ios

Note that it is still being worked on and needs a load of screenshots! The main info is there though.

MaFt

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CamerAlert on Apple Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: