Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - How do you buy CameraAlert
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

How do you buy CameraAlert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CamerAlert on Android
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Earl_H
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: How do you buy CameraAlert Reply with quote

Ha

Dumb question - but I've tried about 5 times - everything goes OK in android market; until I get to the "accept and pay" button on the phone, which is always grey!

Google account works (bought a very expensive saw within the time I've been trying to buy the app), I've has a PGPSW account for 3 years and is fully paid up till 2012.

Ha

Accidentally found out that you need to buy through marketplace on the PC DO NOT use your phone it then works very well.

Is the technology getting to you?
Kenarf
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: How do you buy CameraAlert Reply with quote

Earl_H wrote:
Ha

Dumb question - but I've tried about 5 times - everything goes OK in android market; until I get to the "accept and pay" button on the phone, which is always grey!

I've tried twice - the first time I got a ggooglemail message telling me:

Your order has been cancelled. Have questions? Contact PocketGPSWorld.com.

Jan 3
PocketGPSWorld.com has cancelled your order. You won't be charged.
Reason: Other (describe below)
Comments from PocketGPSWorld.com: "We could not complete your order in a timely fashion. Your order has been automatically canceled. Please retry your purchase."

the second time I've had no response.
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camera Alert is now free for iOS and Android phones.
I got mine from Android Market straight to the phone, I don't know if this has now changed.

Also I believe that once you have the App you get one one download of the cameras, if you want more then you will have to pay the annual subscription of £19.99, then you can update every day if you want.

I think you may have to subscribe through a computer (not sure about that though).

Anyway, a Mod or someone with more know how than me will come along and help you out.
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have absolutely no involvement in the payment or checkout process so why Google would suggest it's something we caused is frankly bizarre!

Anyway, the app has been free for a week or so now so please retry. You get one free update after which you need to subscribe in order to receive further updates.

You can subscribe through the app or on our website, the choice is yours.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CamerAlert on Android All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: