Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Cannot link my account
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot link my account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CamerAlert on Android
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leehazzo
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Cannot link my account Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm subscribed to the pwgps database and have the tom tom alerts and also the camer alerts.
The problem I have is that I had to do a full system reset on my android mobile and then downloaded my purchased camer alert from the android market.
When I start the camer alert on my mobile it says I'm not using the latest camera version so I click to manage cameras.
It asks me to link my account, I put in my pwgps username and password but then get the message: status too many devices linked.
The camer alert worked before I had to do a full reset on the phone and I was able to update the cameras on a weekly basis.

Please can you tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance

Lee
AliOnHols
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be worth raising a Support Ticket from the "Support" tab at the top of this page.

Also, on your Android, go to CamerAlert - Menu - About. Provide the long ID number shown beneath the CamerAlert title and version, together with your Forum Name.

Resetting the phone sometimes makes the system believe that you are trying to add an additional device -I think.
SatMap Active 10 & 20.
leehazzo
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Its happened again!
As i've had to do a full system re-boot it won't allow me to link it to my subs.
So you're quite right, a system re set does do this.

I'll have to speak to someone again in tech but to be honest its a bit of a pain everytime you have to do a system re set you have to raise a ticket. Sad

Lee
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lee,

I've reset all your linked devices so you should be able to get going again.

MaFt
coolice
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

I have the very same problem, as an avid ROM flasher on my DesireHD whenever a new custom Revolution ROM is released requiring a full phone wipe, the application gives a new serial number. Hence I to have used up all my device links.

I am a current database subscriber, is it possible to reset mine as well please? Or can we manage our devices through our account ourselves and I have missed it?

Thanks.

Ian
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolice wrote:
Hi.

I have the very same problem, as an avid ROM flasher on my DesireHD whenever a new custom Revolution ROM is released requiring a full phone wipe, the application gives a new serial number. Hence I to have used up all my device links.

I am a current database subscriber, is it possible to reset mine as well please? Or can we manage our devices through our account ourselves and I have missed it?
I've reset your account this time but in future, please use our support system at http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/support.php
coolice
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darren wrote:
coolice wrote:
Hi.

I've reset your account this time but in future, please use our support system at http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/support.php

Thanks Darren, appreciate it.

Yeah sure no problem, will do in the future. It was by pure chance I came across this topic.

Ian

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CamerAlert on Android All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: