Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Home cant detect 950 live in win7
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Home cant detect 950 live in win7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> MyTomTom / TomTom HOME Desktop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DERRICK
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Home cant detect 950 live in win7 Reply with quote

My main problem I have is that my 910 will work with XP "and" Windows 7 with no problem, but the 950 live wont work with "Home" when using Windows 7, but will work with XP! the only way I can get the 950 live to work with Windows 7 is to start Home in "compatibility mode" otherwise Windows 7 and Home together cant see a device connected, (it is seen in devices) I have downloaded a file called home-images which tomtom tells you in their faq's about problems with Windows 7 etc, but there was no difference in "Home" recognizing the 950 or not! This is the same on both my main pc and my laptop. Any ideas please?. I have been in touch with tomtom support about this but they don't have an answer as of yet. I am using all the latest updates for Windows 7 and Home.

As I have "live" info on my 950, does any-one notice that when you get the weather it comes back with the wind speed of 1mph! even when it was blowing at 50mph the other day it read 1mph, why is that? where do they get their weather info from? tomtom cant seem to give me an answer about this either.
iainkirk
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

64 Bit Windows 7 by any chance?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> MyTomTom / TomTom HOME Desktop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: