Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - iGO Amigo Reviewed!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

iGO Amigo Reviewed!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: iGO Amigo Reviewed! Reply with quote

iGO Amigo Reviewed!iGO Amigo is Nav N Go's latest output into the world of navigation software. It differs remarkably from iGO MyWay in both looks and features as well as its use as an OEM product. Previous versions of Nav N Go's software (iGO 2006 & iGO 8) were incredibly versatile and often tricky to master the entire set of options available, and that's even before bringing skins into play!

This is where Nav N Go plan to change things with Amigo - it has been designed as a simple to use navigation program. So how does iGO Amigo fair next to the competition? 'Alright' is the answer, but that would make a poor review, so let me expand...

Click here to read the full review!
Stand-Offish
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: IGo Amigo speed cameras Reply with quote

As per the review there is only one speed camera icon on Amigo.
I am used to different icons and speed zoned voices on a PDA I had (running windows mobile 5.0).
I ran IGO8, Tom tom6 and Destinator6 all on the same device...with plenty of skins and colours and voices etc..
The PDA broke, so I bought a cheap Chinese PNA running Amigo on winCE 6.0.
I have managed to customise it using the DJ Amigo skin, which gives me a whole new display. However even though the DJ skin has a facility to use different icons and a voice in the menu.....they don't work.
Does anyone know a way to achieve five icons and speed zoned voices in Amigo on PNA winCE 6.0?
tamatrai
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Amigo speedcams Reply with quote

Hi

There are many of those skins for Amigo: Gurjon, diMka, Sbertaud13,
jone of them will be OK with your PNA.
Simply google these names.
willton
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please can you tell us how you got on - thats what I want 5 icons and 5 voice alerts. it seems to be almost impossible to have this on a decent platform which zooms in and out according to speed with icons that are visible.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> NavNGo iGO All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: