Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Routes that back up on themselves
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Routes that back up on themselves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Satmap Active 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooseman
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Routes that back up on themselves Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've had a good look around and a search, but I can't find a particular answer I'm looking for, so a little help please.

I'm planning a route that starts and ends in the same place, but isn't truely circular, its more of a "speech bubble" shape, where the start and the end follow the same trial for about a mile, with the middle bit a circular route.

Now I've planned all the route right up to the point where the route rejoins itself on the way back, and after that I can't get the route to go back to the start, as the planning assumes I'm finished just as soon as it meets the outward route again.

Is there a way around this, or do I need to do two routes, one up, one down? Not a huge problem I know, but a single route would help with motivation etc etc and would also save me having to add things up!

Thanks in advance, been a satnav user for yonks, but new to SatMap 10, which on the face of it, is flippin cool.
jonesbach
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lay the return route alongside the outward one but a little distance away. When complete select the points you want to move and drag with the joystick to their final position.
mooseman
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ta, will try that.

Moose

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Satmap Active 10 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: