Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - cant log in as jim in uk
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

cant log in as jim in uk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Membership Sign-Up Problems?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whatshapening
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:25 am    Post subject: cant log in as jim in uk Reply with quote

hi every body and first i would like to introduce my self.i am jim,49 and i get lost going to the toilet.im buying a sat nav so this never happens again and i know where i am when i go out with-out a responsible adult.i am also a bit of a technophobe,buttons on things now give me hot flushes.years ago i would not buy anything unless it was covered in the things.my other and main question is that i registered(i think)as jim in uk or jiminuk some days ago and i cant get in using this name.i only use this configuration and the same pass word for all forums,so i dont know what can be done to get it back.ive tried to reset using password emailing etc but nothings working.ive re-entered as whatshapening (1P) to tell you all about it...aaaahhhhhh.it knows the nickname but wont let me in.tell you all about my new sat nav when i get it......promise...jim
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jiminuk is registered to someone else. Assuming you only have the one email address then this is the only account I can find registered to you.
whatshapening
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi darren.i think that its me.do you have access to my email address,i could answer a question relative to my profile information to verify if this is the case,directly in my email... j...ell...er@yahoo.com fill in the gaps and it may match.ive now got my receiver and its giving me a head ache getting it to work.im off to bed now.be back tomorrow to tell every-one about my probs and see what can be done to make me a happy bunny....jim
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got your email address and it is not registered against any other account than this one, indeed it can't be as our system wouldn't allow it.
whatshapening
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for the clarification.i may as well stay signed up as whats hapening cos ive got used to it now.as you say there is a jiminuk registered so i dont want to create any confusion.im not very up on computers,sat navs even less.im off to post my woes on some other place on the forum.sorry in advance if it turns out to be the wrong part.i will learn in the end!!!!!.many thanks..jim....

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Membership Sign-Up Problems? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: