Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - iGO8 Ultra Skin 6.0.22
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

iGO8 Ultra Skin 6.0.22
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
M8TJT
The Other Tired Old Man
The Other Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: FFUIERROR: Parse error [layer expected] Reply with quote

voyo wrote:
I own the FS Pocket loox560 with windows mobile 5 and a VGA screen
IGo 8 version 8.0.0.31442

I think that linknet will confirm that Ultra 6 is for IGO 8.3.2.64029 not your earlier version Sad . He may have an Ultra skin that works withy your version of Igo 8 Very Happy
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: FFUIERROR: Parse error [layer expected] Reply with quote

voyo wrote:
I own the FS Pocket loox560 with windows mobile 5 and a VGA screen
IGo 8 version 8.0.0.31442
after applying the Igo 8 Ultra Skin 6.0.10 i have got this message at start.

Version 6.0.10 only supports:

iGO8 Version 8.3.2.64029
iGO8 Version 8.3.2.64873

However version 5.0 of the Ultra Skin supports:

IGo8 Version 8.0.0.31442

So if you download that and the relevant voice files it should work fine. Smile

linknet
voyo
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: igo Reply with quote

thank you for the fast response.
Is there any possibility to have the 5.0 version working in VGA?
Thanks
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: igo Reply with quote

voyo wrote:
thank you for the fast response.
Is there any possibility to have the 5.0 version working in VGA?
Thanks

IGo8 Version 8.0.0.31442 doesn't fully support VGA so neither does the Ultra Skin version 5.0.

If you want VGA support then upgrade free to 8.3.2.64029 and use the Ultra Skin version 6.0.10 which does support VGA. Wink

linknet
mxmaciek
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saphir78 wrote:
Oh nooooo ...

and do you think that using WVGAFIX3 to change resolution of my omnia in 240x320 i will can use your skin ??

WVGAFIX3 is a little soft to change resolution.

Thanks

If you was able to find WVGAFIX3... you shall try to find the kikker skin with Omnia. It's a clone (with all adantages - like speedcam warnings - and disadvantages - like not everything works perfect) which works perfectly with resolutions not supported by Ultra skin.
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added Version 6.0.11 Smile

Increased the "Maximum Search Radius" setting for the "Pop-Up Information Panel" to 10 km. This is really only to make it easier to search for user POI's with "Display Visible POI's Only" enabled.

Added a fix for the second route event background occasionally displaying with no information.

linknet
vangelis_73
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Very Happy

Regards
plaktoets
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, i have had a longtime issue with iGO on my HTC Kaiser/ TytnII. I wasn't able to put my device into standby mode using the power off button. The screen would start to blink on and off. Recently i upgraded to R3 and the problem was gone - however as soon as i installed the ultra skin the problem returned. Now i know why i had this problem and others didn't - i've always been using the ultraskin. I can confirm that the problem doesn't exist with the default skin that comes with igo.

Any chance this can be fixed? It's a rather anoying issue - when i'm on route and i want to take my phone with me on a stop i have to completely exit the application in order to get my phone into stanby mode.

Thanks in advance.

-edit: starting to have doubts - right now my screen goes back one just once before going into standby - not so sure that behaviour is different wiith the default skin.
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plaktoets wrote:
Hi, i have had a longtime issue with iGO on my HTC Kaiser/ TytnII. I wasn't able to put my device into standby mode using the power off button. The screen would start to blink on and off. Recently i upgraded to R3 and the problem was gone - however as soon as i installed the ultra skin the problem returned. Now i know why i had this problem and others didn't - i've always been using the ultraskin. I can confirm that the problem doesn't exist with the default skin that comes with igo.

Any chance this can be fixed? It's a rather anoying issue - when i'm on route and i want to take my phone with me on a stop i have to completely exit the application in order to get my phone into stanby mode.

Thanks in advance.

-edit: starting to have doubts - right now my screen goes back one just once before going into standby - not so sure that behaviour is different wiith the default skin.

There's nothing in the Ultra Skin that would affect the standby behaviour of iGO8, that's determined totally by the iGO8 executable. Confused

If you still think that the skin is the cause then let me know and I'll look at it more closely.

linknet
iggykh
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Linknet,

In the last versions of your skin the POI visibility distance is noticeably increased. The minimum distance is now 1000m which used to be 500m.
It was intentionally or by mistake?

Thanks
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iggykh wrote:
Hi Linknet,

In the last versions of your skin the POI visibility distance is noticeably increased. The minimum distance is now 1000m which used to be 500m.
It was intentionally or by mistake?

Thanks

I only ever use these settings for user POI's and therefore needed higher values to be able to locate them on the map more easily.

For version 5.0 of the Ultra Skin I used to maintain two versions, one for my own use and one for public use. For version 6.0, I decided that this was too much work, and just created one version with the following changes:

500m ---- 1000m
1000m ---- 5000m
5000m ---- 15000m
30000m ---- 30000m

I only use the 15000m and 30000m settings so could change the lowest setting back to 500m if it causes a problem.

linknet
iggykh
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linknet wrote:

I only use the 15000m and 30000m settings so could change the lowest setting back to 500m if it causes a problem.

linknet

It would be nice to have the 500m settings back and also the 1000m, if this is not too much trouble...

thanks
linknet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added Version 6.0.12 Smile

Added an additional "POI Icon Visibility Distance" setting to the Manage ► POI ► Edit menu to give:

Close ► 500 m
Nearby ► 1000 m
Medium ► 5 km
Far Ahead ► 15 km
Satellite ► 30 km

linknet
iggykh
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linknet wrote:
Added Version 6.0.12 Smile

Added an additional "POI Icon Visibility Distance" setting to the Manage ► POI ► Edit menu to give:

linknet

Thanks
scope
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linknet: If you are not going to back down from your view on changing the speed camera warning system to work as it did in v5, could you atleast give us the option to switch sound on/off for the different types (mobile/static, etc).. This way we would get beeps (if overspeeding) for say static, but not for mobile, though mobile speed camera icon would show on the screen.
Ideally though I'd like the return of "Static speed camera, 40mph", like v5. Smile

Another feature request I've got is: time till next turn (recalculated based on your current speed).. I use this on GJ skin, and find it quite useful to know in minutes:seconds how long until the next turn.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> NavNGo iGO All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 17 of 35

Jump to: