Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - avoid TomTom.com / 2 months waiting / Worst Customer Service
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

avoid TomTom.com / 2 months waiting / Worst Customer Service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gpsgpsgps
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: avoid TomTom.com / 2 months waiting / Worst Customer Service Reply with quote

I ordered and paid for a TomTom 940 on the 3rd of December, and the saga starts and is ongoing:
-UPS lost the first package (delivered at another address to another person)
-2 weeks reaction time of TomTom, without any excuse or gesture
-sent a mail to Amsterdam Customer Relations with my comments, no answers (they started a thread on myTomTom, with no answers)
-UPS delivers a broken package on the 5th of January
-again 2 weeks reaction time of TomTom, with no answers to questions on their site about tracking, gesture or others
-UPS sends back the 3rd package to Netherlands for no reason (TomTom sent me the tracking too late even if I asked it 3 times between the 17/01 and the 03/02)
-Customer Relations TomTom doesn't answer my questions, doesn't even listen on the phone (guy talks at the same time), doesn't want to pass to superiors ("they don't have time"), doesn't answer question (tracking number for next package, when it will be sent, how)... they say they will send it by normal mail, without indicating why if express was paid for, how they will track it, when it will be sent...

am welcoming any suggestions on where to post/whom to contact, etc. to see if they ever get better..

have 25 pages of exchanges with them, where they just copy paste irrelevant stuff most of the time (in french)
thanks,

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: