Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - 730 and hands free
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

730 and hands free

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick_1959
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: 730 and hands free Reply with quote

Hi

I wonder if anyone with knowledge of, or owner of TT730 can inform me if the problem when using 'Hands Free' as found on the 720 series has been cured on *30 series?

The problem being when using the hands free option, in my case on a 720, locks up and then keeps repeating the last sylable/sound over and over until it is reset.

My wife is looking at a 730, as it has hands free capabilites, a greatly desired option for her, but I have my reservations as 6 different phones/makes I have paired with my 720 have all locked up while in middle of a call, leading to frustration and having to find somewhere safe to park up and reset the device.

Any feedback appreciated, as option would be a cheaper device with bluetooth car radio
GO 920 Dead
iancjc
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well my 730t had worked fine with my tytn II which is running wm6.1... not a single problem with handsfree at all - although it can't access the text messages but this maybe down to the way wm stores them.

the tytn II isn't on any compatibility chart I've found (especially running 6.1)

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: