Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - reg code to activate
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

reg code to activate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Membership Sign-Up Problems?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trina
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: reg code to activate Reply with quote

i have reg and didnot get a reg code to activate i have a subsribed to carara down loads with pay pall but without reg code i cannot activate
SpikeyMikey
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome Thumbs Up

Could this be your problem?

Q. I've paid using PayPal. Why am I not a Member yet?

A. When you make a payment through PayPal that is funded by Instant Bank Transfer (the vast majority of transactions) we receive your payment and you become a Member immediately.

If you are an existing PayPal customer and do not elect to pay by credit card you therefore elect to pay by a transfer from an existing PayPal account - this transfer takes the form of a virtual cheque, called an eCheque.

All those that are able to use a credit card get instant access.

The rule of thumb is, if you have used PayPal and haven't paid by credit card then you have paid by eCheque.

If you used eCheque we would not have received your payment immediately. Funds will only be received once cleared through the banking system. As soon as payment clears (usually up to 8 working days, but sometimes longer - we have had reports of up to 14 days clearance) you will receive your membership details automatically.

We do mention it on the payment page, but in amongst all the other information, understandably, it can be missed.

Your 1st email subject line from PayPal will read 'Receipt for Your Payment to PocketGPSWorld.com Ltd' whereas the 2nd email will read 'eCheque Payment Complete'.

Mike
PaulB2005
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also you won't get a code - just access to the download page.
JockTamsonsBairn
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: reg code to activate Reply with quote

trina wrote:
i have reg and didnot get a reg code to activate i have a subsribed to carara down loads with pay pall but without reg code i cannot activate
Are you talking about registration as a subscriber to this web site? Unless the sign up process has changed, you don't need a code, once you've subscribed you'll be able to log in.

TomTom Go 940 LIVE (9.510, Europe v915.5074 on SD & 8.371, WCE v875.3613 on board)

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Membership Sign-Up Problems? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: