Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN for Streaming TV
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - PDAMODS GOOD SERVICE
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

PDAMODS GOOD SERVICE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colin58
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: PDAMODS GOOD SERVICE Reply with quote

I just wanted to add my cooments re PDAMODS. I have used them several times recently without a problem. I recently purchased a BT keyboard which had a problem and which I was forced to return. Ian who has posted replies here many times was most helpful and I was offered a £10.00 credit voucher for the return postage and a full refund for the product as they were withdrawing the whole batch. Ian has been most helpful and kept me up to date with position my complaint was in. I cannot vouch for other board members complaints but in my case they have been superb. I am not a employee of PDAMODS and I have been a member of the board for a year or more so cant be accused of working for them, if someone wants my home number to confirm this I am quite happy to supply it. I dont know how large PDAMODS are but assume they must be quite large and as so will ultimately have some complaints which they dont deal with 100%. I have also noted comments re where there customers services is based. I really dont care if it is based n India or wherever as long as they supply reasonable service. With regards to companys with Indian customer service agents using British names this is the normal in these cases and companies like Sky who use Indian Call Centres certainly use this practice and I can see nothing wrong with it.

I hope this helps balance the issue a little.

Colin.
Colin58
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Double Posting Reply with quote

Apologies for the double postng. it seems strange the time difference between them and I am sure I only posted this the once. Could it be a server issue.

Colin
Dansco
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok nice of you to make compliements but why state you don't work for them and offer phone numbers Confused

PDAMODS main complaint is their aftersales is rubbish Twisted Evil
Maxi
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dansco wrote:
......why state you don't work for them and offer phone numbers Confused

I think you may have missed some of the positive threads PDAMods have had regarding their aftersales service! Laughing
Dansco
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxi wrote:
Dansco wrote:
......why state you don't work for them and offer phone numbers Confused

I think you may have missed some of the positive threads PDAMods have had regarding their aftersales service! Laughing

I've seen them, I'm talking from personal experience Twisted Evil
Colin58
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: PDAMODS Reply with quote

Hi Dansco,

I stated I dont work for them due to some of the other posts where anyone who leaves positve feedback is accused of being an employee. As I live in Scotland and have been a members for over a year I thought it may confirm that the experience I had from them was genuine. This was the only reason I posted the message I did. I feel there is some paranoia in some ofthe postings regarding PDAMODS.

Col...
Noony
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PDAmods only sent have of the goods that I ordered. They refuse to speak to me on the telephone and insist that I send emails. Each email is opened and red (I get the receipts). Then nothing happens. They took my money over 2 weeks ago. It is impossible to contact them.

It's not paranoia, the fact is when it goes wrong they just ignore you and hope that you go away Evil or Very Mad
Scalpel
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: PDAMODS.COM Reply with quote

Ordered a dell axim X50 car mount.....I still dont have the product yet. Rang customer support...very arrogant and lies, lies and lies. Said my product is lost in the post. Please take my advice and dont order from this site, they dont have any business ethics whatsoever. Go for e-bay, a little more expensive but a far better service. Avoid PDAMODS.COM!! Dont be tempted by their cheap delivery rate of 2.99, its all lies and you will lose your money! Sad

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: