Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Can't buy Maps2006
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't buy Maps2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Hardware and Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manoman48
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Can't buy Maps2006 Reply with quote

I am sure not many people have tried but given the 2 recent reviews I want to upgrade to Maps2006.

I have an account on the VM website and have the software in my 'cart' along with the discount voucher I got when I registered version 4.

However when I go to checkout, the page doesn't seem to load properly and I can't purchase the software. I have tried 2 computers and used both IE and Firefox with no joy.

Is there anywhere else I can get the software??
Parrisi
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had exactly the same problem about a month ago. I managed to get around it by logging in to my account having hit the purchase button. when in my account ,check personal information at the bottom is a validate button (which you would think is only to update any errors in info but if you use the VALIDATE button anyhow this seemed to allow me to use my account again.Please post again if this does not work for you.
By the way the upgrade is worth it a big improvement.Best of luck IAN
manoman48
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has worked perfectly. Thank you so much for the help there as 3 emails to VM have got me nowhere fast.

Glad to hear its an improved product but really want it for the updated maps Smile

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Hardware and Software All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: