Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Thanks for all of your help over the last year.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks for all of your help over the last year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Privateer
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Thanks for all of your help over the last year. Reply with quote

Hi there,

I first heard about the Pocket GPS site from a post on the “UK SpeedTrap Guide Web Forum”. Up until then I’d never considered a SatNav system for the car as all of the options seemed to be expensive permanent ones that needed to be installed professionally 8O . Once I’d visited the Pocket GPS site I was hooked - I knew that I just had to get a PocketPC SatNav system, as I’m a gadget freak at heart Wink . I registered as a user, a few days after my first visit to this site, on 30 December 2002, one year ago today! Although it wasn’t until early May 2003 when I actually bought my first (and current) system. 8)

I’d like to thank Dave, Darren, MikeB, the rest of the Pocket GPS Team, and all of the forum users for all of their help, advice, and support. It has been said before that the Pocket GPS forum is one of the friendliest places on the web and I totally agree! Coupled with the fact that the forum and the whole of the site is a rich resource of very reliable information and news will lead to it staying a leader in its field for hopefully many years to come. When I joined there were approximately 600 registered users, there are now 3,495 (at the time of posting). If the number of users continues to rise at the same rate then the Pocket GPS site will definitely stay at the number one slot. Thumbs Up

Regards,
Garmin Camper 770 LMT-D

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: