Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - COPILOT QUESTIONS.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

COPILOT QUESTIONS.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
onezone
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: COPILOT QUESTIONS. Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the Tomtom GO 700 External antenna would work with the Copilot Live6 for mobile phones?

Also is there anywhere I can purchase decent mounting brackets for these devices, and a mains charger as it doesnt come with the mains unit.

Many thanks
neil01
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not a software issue - but a hardware one. The question should be:

Will the TomTom external antenna work with whatever GPS receiver you are using for your phone?

But before anyone can answer that, they will need details of the Make and model of the GPS receiver you have for your phone, or if it is built into your phone, the phone make and model details, since unless it has a compatible socket for the external antenna - you definately won't be able to use it.

As for decent mounts - I would suggest a search for 'brodit' - I am very happy with the quality of mine.
onezone
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: COPILOT QUESTIONS. Reply with quote

onezone wrote:
Does anyone know if the Tomtom GO 700 External antenna would work with the Copilot Live6 for mobile phones?

Also is there anywhere I can purchase decent mounting brackets for these devices, and a mains charger as it doesnt come with the mains unit.

Many thanks

Hmm. now let me think.. did I mention the name of the receiver, yes I did, its listed above
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the external antena for the go 700 is just that an external antena and will not work on its own this must be attched to a gps receiver for it to work

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl
onezone
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..Perpahs I'm really not explaining myself here

I have the COpilot Live 6 GPS receiver and the software for the NOkia N70 phone, and I currently have a TTG0 700 in my car, and the external antenna, which I have been told , have the same terminating plug on the end.. Cant remember the number...

SO my question is.. if the plug for the external antenna FITS into the socket on the Copilit GPS receiver, would it work?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CoPilot Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: