Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - O2 GPRS costs
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

O2 GPRS costs

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PDA/Smartphone Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Supatramp
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: O2 GPRS costs Reply with quote

I find this an interesting thread, as I've recently started surfing the Net while away from home, using my BT enabled laptop hooked up to my Nokia 9500 via BT.
My ISP is AOL, and although I'm now on BB at home with AOL, I don't seem to be getting charged anything extra for using a dial-up connection when away. nor am I being charged anything extra by O2 for using the phone's modem.
Supatramp
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Costs Reply with quote

Sorry, I must have pressed a wrong button as this was intended as a reply to an existing topic, rather than a New Topic.
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David, be aware that O2 have not been charging for GPRS for some time, but recently they have switched on the charge system, I got clobbered for £17 on the last bill, and that was only a few days usage - the costs are stupidly high - just thought you should know this before they hit you with a £300 bill in a single month (wouldnt be difficult to generate this amount of traffic at £2.50 per MB, as it is only about 4MB per day) - think about it - Mike
Thread locked please do not multiple post in the forums it makes answering and tracking requests difficult - Mike Alder

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PDA/Smartphone Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: