Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - impossible to close gps thread
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

impossible to close gps thread

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robynfali
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: impossible to close gps thread Reply with quote

I am getting the above error message when starting my destinator on my acer N35, also, on the top task bar it has the message DestroyGPSThread.

Has anyone got any ideas about what this means? destinator is proving EXTREMEMLY unreliable, is it just best to stick to tom tom or memory map do you reckon?
MikeyF
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: error msg Reply with quote

Sorry mate, got no idea what the message means, I'll do a little diggin, but can't promise anything as I can't find much info about these messages.

I know it's not the best answer, but if you have the orignal sd card which destinator came on you should bea able to do a hard reset (right hand switch on the bottom of the N35) and reinstall destinator.

Before you do this however, make sure you have the necessary files on the SD card.

From memory you should have at least a directory called 2577 and two files - Autorun and a destinator zip file.

Reider
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2577 folder, DestinatorApps folder and UK_Ireland2004.Q4.3312 text file showing on mine now, got it open on my card reader.

The supplied cd with the software has this stuff on too, but in practise it didn`t work, so I copied it from the SD card and left a backup on my Computer instead.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Destinator All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: