Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Impressed with ALK support
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Impressed with ALK support

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulmk
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: Impressed with ALK support Reply with quote

I just want to report that having purchased the EU verison of the software there was an issue with the activation code as it only gave me access to a single region, this has now been rectified by ALK and would highly recommend contacting their support desk (see link below) for any issues anybody has with the software as opposed to contacting the software supplier as i wasted weeks trying to resolve this matter with www.premielect.com.

ALK offer excellent support for the Co-Pilot product which will only enhance its reputation in the UK and this can be found at:

www.alk.eu.com/support/copilotlive_pocketpc4/contact.asp#

As far as the software goes i think it is superb hence my persistence in getting the access to the full EU maps.

Thumbs Up
stuart
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: ALK Support Reply with quote

Paul, I have the same system, and wanted to plan a trip across to France. I save it onto my SD Card but it doesn't work...Is that what your problem was. If so please contact me direct. Stu

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CoPilot Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: