Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Medion MDPNA175 speed cameras and points of interest problem
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Medion MDPNA175 speed cameras and points of interest problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neolithian
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Medion MDPNA175 speed cameras and points of interest problem Reply with quote

I have the above mentioned running MEDION-Navigator 4 ver 4.4 i want to put speed cameras on but am unable to find out if there is a feature on here that will able me to do it. I cant even seem to find anywhere on it that would even allow me to add points of interest . . . . can anyone help i am really stuck Sad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Pocketgps
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if your 175 is a PDA as well, if it is then you can follow the guide on my web site by clicking the link below, BUT make sure that you select the correct version of POI-Warner on there web site as the one in the link on my web site may not be for your version.

It will cost approx 30 Euros for the POI-Warner program that over lays the poi's on the map.

If you are not sure then e-mail POI-Warner via the link on there web site giving them your GPS specs, unit type, gps software etc, and they will normally reply with 24 hours.
beighton
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same Navigator and have just bought the POI Warner software for the Navigator 4.4 for 29.9 euros and then went to poihandler and paid 8 euros to down load the speed camera overlays and hundreds of others.

You will need to load MS activesync and enter the registration numbers for the above software and then it works fine.
Pocketgps
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can download the Safety Camera poi's for free from this web site, they are updated every month and contain over 6400 entries for the different camera types, they contain map icons and sound files.

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/uksafetycameras.php

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: