Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Speed cameras not working in MioMap v3.3 - Navigo v2
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Speed cameras not working in MioMap v3.3 - Navigo v2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navman Handhelds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abunton
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Speed cameras not working in MioMap v3.3 - Navigo v2 Reply with quote

Hello,

I hope I'm posting this in the right area.

I have a Navi-go v2 touch screen which I now have Windows CE 5.0 running on. I have a TomTom 6 with Speed cam POIs working no problem, as in I'm given warnings, etc...

However MioMap doesn't appear to work. If I'm simply viewing the map with no route planned it shows me all the speed cameras. However when I plan a route and go in cockpit view the cameras simply never show.

I get a visual overview of the speed camera, but the camera itself doesn't show on the map.

In otherwords I have no idea where the cam is! Completely worthless.

Has anyone else has this issue?

I've checked all my settings and think they are ok, also I've updated to the latest speed camera database.

My brother, who's MioMap works fine even formatted my SD card and loaded his files onto it, but still no difference. So I'm at a loss.

I'm at my wits end, I really love MioMap but at the moment its just not workable for me.

Anyone able to help me out?

Thanks in advance.
abunton
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit of an update, my MioMap doesn't appear to show any POI as well, unless all the Petrol Stations of England have disappear. Surely someone else has encountered this problem.
M8TJT
The Other Tired Old Man
The Other Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abunton wrote:
Bit of an update, my MioMap doesn't appear to show any POI as well, unless all the Petrol Stations of England have disappear. Surely someone else has encountered this problem.

Not sure about 3.3, but MioMap 3.2 only seems to show POIs as a little blue dot until you zoom in, but should show the speedcams all the time.
abunton
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be an issue with MioMap V3.3 then, I may just downgrade it and start again.
CaptainDrift
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abunton- not sure if you realise that Miomap software appears to have been discontinued by Mio, so the latest version is 2007 and there are no updates for their range of devices running the miomap software.
Just something to consider.
I know the Miomap V3 software is based on the Igo software from Nav n Go, so they may be able to update the maps.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navman Handhelds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: