Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark Antivirus
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TT One Europe New Edition - Observations
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TT One Europe New Edition - Observations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mplep
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: TT One Europe New Edition - Observations Reply with quote

Hi,

I've just purchased a new TT One Europe from Amazon UK. The Europe came with the Navteq maps at version 6.60 which is great, I though I'd end up with old maps knowing my luck. It's worth noting that the Channel Islands are included. I'm in Guernsey and was testing it out just before. Although not advertised, they are in here. A lot of people were wondering about the Channel Islands being included or not.

Also it does not have an SD card, instead has 1GB RAM internally. Thats OK, but if I pop an SD card, the internal RAM is ignored.

The package comes with a promotional code for free use of the Safety Camera Plus service. Doesn't say how long though, but I'll stick with Pocket GPS Worlds based upon what I've read before.

TT Home reads the units as V4. It's a fair size smaller and lighter than my original TT One and I'm very happy so far. I'd read about the One XL coming out, but it was a good price and I'm a happy purchaser today.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: