Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - edinburgh expo
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

edinburgh expo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Meets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greggy
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: edinburgh expo Reply with quote

firt of all i would like to thank all at pocket gps world for a gret expo. i travelled from barnsley with r lass and made a weekend of it which gave us some quality time together. the main reason for going was to put the speed cams on my tom tom 700. oh by the way it saved me £60 on the return trip. as a novice on a computer i was given the chance to see how it is ut into my tom tom 700, and now i know. thanks again greggy. Rolling Eyes
WheelieUK
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Follow Up To Expo Reply with quote

Hi All,
I would also like to add my thanks and best wishes to all those who both organised and attended the Expo in Edinburgh. I drove up from London (Not by tying my wheelchair to the back of a lorry for a lift for a lift either ;) ) I also had the opportunity to update the TomTom and to get some tips on how to use the POIEdit and POI Capture. I managed to get some new sites on the way back to, by selecting the shortest route, rather than the quickest. Although it was a very long drive, it was well worth it. It was great to meet up with all the staff and the different exhibitors who were there. Shame I didnt win the TomTom 910 in the Raffle, but there was certainly everything to play for. I have rarely seen such a good range of prizes and the cause was well worth it.

Mike
aka Wheelie
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Guys, it's always nice to meet in person and the feedback from exhibitors and traders alike was resoundingly positive.

I'm glad you all enjoyed it, shortly we'll beginning plans for the next one!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Meets All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: