Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Garmin Drive Assist 50 - Display Options
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Garmin Drive Assist 50 - Display Options

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoolahoops
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:43 am    Post subject: Garmin Drive Assist 50 - Display Options Reply with quote

Hello - first post on the Garmin forum after being a long term TT owner (no rude comments please Laughing )

I've recently bought a Drive Assist 50 - actually I reserved an ex-demo Drive Smart 50 from Halfords recently when they were selling them cheap but the muppets in the local store gave me an Assit model - not too shabby for £80. A useful spare device and for use by the other half.

Anyway, I like to have quite a few stats on the screen of my TT such as current speed, time to destination and remaining distance. On the Garmin speed is a fixed item (which is fine) but you can only choose from one other which can be current time/arrival time/distance to destination etc.

Does anybody know if it is possible to display more than one of these categories without having to touch the display to change mode?

Cheers

TT Go 950 Live. Fixed Brodit mount
Motorola Moto 4G
sussamb
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure. Tap the spanner icon bottom right and select trip computer. You then get another 3 fields on the right hand side, all of which can be changed by tapping them.
hoolahoops
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent!

Many thanks :-)

TT Go 950 Live. Fixed Brodit mount
Motorola Moto 4G
BAVC10
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also user-define the info showing when on a route and when you don't have a route too - for routes I have time to arrive, distance to arrive and direction and when I'm not on an active route I have elevation, direction and time of day showing.

There are around 12 options to choose from show you should be fine to get the info you want.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: