Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TomTom module on SOny XA-NV300BT module?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TomTom module on SOny XA-NV300BT module?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisst2
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: TomTom module on SOny XA-NV300BT module? Reply with quote

Hi, apologies if this is the wrong section but I am confused where to put it as I have a Sony car stereo AVX-602BT with TomTom Navigation module XA-NV300BT.

I can add Speed cameras but they show only when I have a route set, but with no sound!
On my other Tom Toms (Rider/One etc) I can have Speed cameras showing and sounding an alert even when I don’t have a route set.
I have noticed that the Sony has an option in the Safe Driving menu for Schools & Places of Worship option, this automatically shows as an icon on the map regardless of having a route set and it sounds an alert.
If it can do it for the Schools & Places of Worship, Is there any way to ‘hijack’ this to get it to show speed cameras and sound an alert?
Does anyone know what the file is used for the Schools & Places of Worship? Maybe I can copy the speed camera co-ordinates into that file?
Any thoughts on this gratefully accepted 
Sad

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: