Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - rns 510 2014 v10
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

rns 510 2014 v10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nilmoney
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:07 am    Post subject: rns 510 2014 v10 Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I have a brand spanking new 2014 V10 RNS510 dab latest maps and POI and
postcodes. bought from a VW dealer cost the earth.

But no manual! or disc. should i have had one the manual they said was out of stock will try again today.

PROBLEM

Can anyone tell me exactly what is the process to download speed cameras to a sd card
I have downloaded the speed cameras from GPS to my computer now not sure what is the next step I know it has to be downloaded to a sd card which i will get today.

Do i just drag and drop all the download files to the card or just the icon with speed cameras showing

bear with me a 63 year old so a little slow

thanks
stu
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you read the instructions for earlier models of the RNS510 here: Installation Guide

Is that any help at all?
You might be the first person trying to install to your particular model, so if you get anywhere we'd love to know.
Mickeytake
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: New RNS510 DAB HELP pls !!! Reply with quote

Hello Andy,

I've been registered since 2011 and this is my first post, apologies and like to use this opportunity to say hello to all members and hopefully interact more in the future !

Now onto the reason for asking, I went to the factory fitted satnavs then searched rns510, picking this thread... is there a better method of targeting all things RNS ?
I've just purchased (installation on the 10th Nov) a new RNS510 DAB into my Dec 09 Passat estate.
I'm expecting to have the latest software and V11 maps.

I've tried to clue up all about it before getting it and still there are questions.

Will it come with speed cameras ? Then I get yours in 12 months
I've got loads of POIs on a TomTom Go1000 which I may be able to transfer and contribute, reckon there's a how to thread somewhere on the site.

Looking forward to getting my hands on the new kit and with other members help get the best out of it.

Regards Michael

Andy_P wrote:
Have you read the instructions for earlier models of the RNS510 here: Installation Guide

Is that any help at all?
You might be the first person trying to install to your particular model, so if you get anywhere we'd love to know.
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy
AliOnHols
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the top, right hand corner of this page you see a Search Box. Entering either rns510 or rns 510 returns different results.

Hopefully there is something in the results of interest.
SatMap Active 10 & 20.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: